Washington and Lee commemorated Veterans Day on Monday, Nov. 11, with its traditional gathering of veterans from the ranks of the University's staff, faculty, retirees and students.
Co-organizers and veterans Mark Fontenot and Paul Burns gave brief remarks at the ceremony in front of Lee Chapel, as did President Ken Ruscio '76. Following the ceremony, the vets convened to the warmth of the Reeves Center for coffee and conversation.
- Buddy Atkins '68, Development
- Paul Burns, Safety Office
- Jerry Clark, Facilities Management
- Robert Etin, Law Class of 2016
- Mark Fontenot, Facilities Management
- Ted Hickman, Facilities Management
- Mark Keeley, Information Technology
- Jeff Knudson, Information Technology
- Laurie Lipscomb, retiree
- Dan Newhall, retiree
- Tony Stinnett, Public Safety
- Larry Stuart, Public Safety
- Michael Young, retiree (and former organizer of the event)